The surgical department of the hospital's polyclinic (with a polyclinic) is located on the 5th floor in the building of the polyclinic, it works from 8.00 to 19.00 from Monday to Friday, Saturday from 9.00 to 15.00.
The activity of the department is based on the principle of providing medical care (planned or emergency) by a surgeon, urologist, oncologist, orthopedic traumatologist to every citizen for the purpose of treatment, prevention of diseases or their prevention.
The department employs doctors of the highest category with extensive practical experience.
Doctors of the department in their work operate within the framework of standards, technologies and methods of (local) diagnostics, treatment of specialized surgical, urological, oncological, orthopedic and traumatological diseases, incl. concomitant diseases of organs and systems of the human body.
Operations and manipulations performed in the surgical department:
1. Imposition of primary and secondary sutures on the wound.
2.Vidalennya benign neoplasms of the skin and subcutaneous tissue - lipomas, fibroids, atheroma, hygroma, Neurin.
3. Surgical treatment of paronychia, subcutaneous, nail and subungual panaritium.
4 Opening and drainage of the abscess: boil, carbuncle, hydradenitis, erysipelas (bullous form), purulent mastitis.
5. Removal of dermoid cysts of any localization.
6. Surgical treatment of trophic ulcers of the lower extremities.
7. Electrocoagulation of papillomas and warts.
8. Opening and drainage of the coccyx cyst, which was suppurating.
9. Disclosure of post-injection abscess.
10. Provision of emergency trauma care to patients with the consequences of traumatic injuries.
11. Surgery in the presence of a nail that has grown (marginal and complete resection of the nail plate)
12. Treatment of fractures, post-traumatic complications using physiotherapeutic procedures, mechanotherapy, shock wave therapy, massage, exercise therapy.
13. Applying immobilization dressings, dressing correction.
14. Complex conservative and symptomatic treatment of orthopedic diseases, diseases of the musculoskeletal system (joints of the spine) using periarticular and intra-articular drug injections, the use of physiotherapeutic methods of treatment.
Responsiveness, friendliness and respect for patients have become the main priorities of the staff of the surgical department!